shawntiberio.com – Why It’s Important to Have a Google My Business Profile for your Local Real Estate Company
So, your real estate business has just taken off. Congrats! But how can you make sure that as many people know about it as possible? One great way to boost business for your local real estate company is by using Google My Business for real estate. GMB is a free and easy-to-use tool that lets businesses with a physical location list their information on Google so that customers can easily find them. Read on to learn more about how GMB can help your business succeed.
What is Google My Business?
As a real estate business owner, you know how important it is to have an online presence. After all, potential customers are often looking for information about businesses online before they make a purchase. One way to ensure that your business is visible online is to create a Google My Business listing.
This free listing allows you to control how your business appears in search results, and it also makes it easier for potential customers to find your contact information and hours of operation. Creating a GMB listing can also help you manage your online reputation, as customers can leave reviews and ratings on your listing.
If you’re a business owner, you can use Google My Business to:
- Manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps
- See insights into how customers are finding and interacting with your business
- Respond to reviews and messages from customers
- Get started with AdWords Express to advertise your business on Google
If you’re a customer, you can use Google My Business to:
- Find businesses nearby
- Get answers to common questions about businesses
- See reviews and ratings from other customers
- Leave your own review or rating for a business
How to Create a Google My Business Profile
Creating a Google My Business (GMB) listing is a great way to improve your visibility online and connect with potential customers. Here’s how to get started:
- First, you’ll need to create a Google account if you don’t already have one. Then, go to google.com/business and click “Start now.” Enter your business name and address, then select the appropriate category from the drop-down menu. You may also be asked to verify your listing via phone or postcard.
- Once your listing is created, be sure to add photos, business hours, and other relevant information. You can also encourage customers to leave reviews, which can help boost your ranking in search results
Book a Call with Shawn Today!
Shawn Tiberio is an established real estate marketing coach, motivational speaker, and marketing master. Dedicated to building businesses that succeed, Shawn can help you learn what it takes to grow your business to its highest potential. Contact Shawn today for qualified business coaching for real estate companies and take the first step towards smashing your real estate goals.